Ridgetop maintains a staff of experienced engineers that continually develop new and innovative methods of measuring physical parameters. We pride ourselves in our innovation, and welcome difficult measurement applications.
Our instrumentation line includes:
- ProChek™ Semiconductor Reliability Characterization Tool. This compact, precision system extracts semiconductor parameters from deep submicron parameters faster and more cost-effectively than other method. Process parameters include TDDB, HCI, stress migration, NBTI, PBTI and others. Please click here for more information.
- Q-Star Test. This line of precision current measurement instruments has been adopted world-wide by over 70 firms involved in characterization and manufacturing of ICs across a broad range of electronics applications. A wide array of product capabilities and design services are available.For more information on Q-Star Test products, please click here.
We are available to apply our expertise to your custom design projects. For example, our customers have enjoyed:
- Interfacing Q-Star Test instruments with large VLSI test system platforms from Teradyne, Credence/LTX, Advantest and others
- Specialized current measurement applications such as with Transient Voltage Suppressors
- Electronics for a hand-held laser/optical rangefinder
Custom design requirements are welcome. For information on Design Services, please click here.
PDKChek(tm) and YieldMaxx. PDKChek is a set of in-situ, die-level test structures that, along with the YieldMaxx wafer mapping display for easy identification of variances, allows engineers to examine on-chip mismatches that can limit IC yield. PDKChek measures threshold voltage (VT), on-current, resistance, and capacitance variations.
SJ-BIST™is a synthesizable IP test structure core for use with FPGAs. With ball grid array (BGA) packages having pin counts over 1500, cracks and intermittencies can cause serious performance problems. SJ BIST detects the degradation of monitored FPGA solder balls. The design is also extensible to Column Grid Array (CGA) packages. This is an especially useful core that has been purchased by organizations including NASA, and leading automotive and aerospace firms.